this last friday aaron and i went to the grand canyon it was suppose the be the priests and laurels... but no girls came so it was just me with all the boys. i don't have much to say about the trip other than i will never hike the grand canyon again! haha we hiked down friday slept for a little then hiked up saturday! it was awful!!! it took about 3 1/2 hours to hike down and 7 hours to hike out!! it was TERRIBLE!! haha but the grand canyon was sooo beautiful! pictures don't do it justice!
Thanks mom, manda & mandy for watching tillman!!!!!
Looks like you had a great time. Beautiful pics.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you had a bad experience! I hope you forgive me for being such a bad friend. I have been missing you lately. I would love for you to do our family pics soon!
ReplyDelete