5.09.2011

bridal shower

this saturday I threw my friend megan a bridal shower! it was so much fun!!!


the godard girls!

me with the beautiful bride to be!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I say this a lot but I have the best friends ever! they always come to my rescue! they cam over to help me get ready for megans shower and stayed with me until midnight!! they are so amazing I don't know what I would do with out them!!!

I love you all!!!







1 comment:

  1. I have noticed you DO have a good little group there. Those girls are always there for you, at least that's what I can tell in your pictures you always post :) You are very lucky! I have always thought of you as a genuine friend I can always talk to! We need to get together soon! I am glad your shower went well!

    ReplyDelete