So my wonderful friend Emily has an AMAZING opportunity!!! She has an internship at Flower Flims! so sadly on May 28 she moved to california. :[ I'm not happy about this one bit, but I know it's a once in a life time opportunity and it is a nice way to get her foot in the door! I'm so proud of you Emily!! And I am so grateful for Skype!!! this way she can still see Till and he will know who his Auntie Mimi is!!! Also now i have one more reason to go to california!!!
It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. ~Marlene Dietrich
The most beautiful thing about best friends is that they can grow separately, without growing apart.
I love you mimi!
ibttc
you & i

It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. ~Marlene Dietrich
The most beautiful thing about best friends is that they can grow separately, without growing apart.
I love you mimi!
ibttc
you & i




No comments:
Post a Comment