4.02.2010

Our New

DOG DOUG!

Yes Aaron and I got a dog! His name is Doug he is 8 months old! He is a miniature lab. He is so sweet and friendly. We love him! He doesn't bark, jump, lick to much. He's perfect (so far we've only had him for a couple hours!) Aaron and I have wanted a dog forever and now we finally have one! :)





2 comments:

  1. how cute!! i want a puppy so bad! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet he looks. Is he an outdoor or indoor dog? I've just been to your Aunt Monica's and her new puppy is like having a toddler around. A lot of work training dogs but they can be so funny. Her 6 month old dog made me laugh so much with his nose in everything and wanting to be in whatever you were trying to do.

    ReplyDelete