So all day yesterday I was feeling really crappy. My stomach was cramping all day, my body just didn't feel right. So I had Aaron call his mom (she's a labor & delivery nurse) to see what her thoughts were. She said that it sounded like I was going into pre- term labor. She said to lay down and drink lots of water. As the night went on my stomach starting hurting worse. So around 9 o'clock I called my doctor and he said that I had been contracting all day and to go to the hospital. Once we got to the hospital they hooked me up to all these machines to monitor the contractions. After a couple hours the nurse decided I need a shot to relax my uterus. After some more waiting the nurse said the shot was helping and that we could go home!
The nurse said I just need to take it easy and I might have to get the shot again in 3 or 4 weeks. I'm just so glad that everything was okay with the baby, and that it was nothing to serious!

Just waiting...

Thats so scary! Im glad that everything is okay with you and your baby boy!!
ReplyDeleteoh man you're only 28 weeks along how scary! im glad everything is ok though but you take it easy!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you and baby are OK. Relax and keep that youngen comfortable in there.
ReplyDelete