4.11.2009
Epilepsy Walk
Well a lot has happened since last time I wrote on here, We'll just start with the epilepsy walk every year the epilepsy foundation has a walk. This year it was at the zoo!All we had to do was sign up and we could walk around the zoo for free! It was so much fun I love going to the zoo! Every year my friend Mandy comes with me to the walk. It was so fun having her sleep over and catching up with what's going on in her life. We had to wake up at the crack of dawn (6:30 A.M.) to get there! Once we got there we met up with the Kelley's and the rest of my family. It was really nice to go to the zoo that early in the morning because all the animals were awake and playing!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wanted to go! Tell us the next time and we will join you!!! I feel bad that it took me forever to look at your blog! It didn't show up on mine that you recently posted till just now, weird! Can't wait to hang out soooooon!!!!!
ReplyDelete