3.18.2009

Football Star

So you know how Aaron likes to go to the park and throw the football into the basket ball hoop? Well last night we went to McQueen park. He was trying to find a new way to throw it into the hoop. So he decided he wanted to throw it with his left hand... So here is the video. Oh and this was his first try!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that was hilarious. I love his little dance at the end! hahaha. YOur blog always looks so cute! Lets get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you blogging. Facebook is fun but this is a good way to journal with pics and remember and share with friends and family!! Sara Hollobaugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow :) I love it! You married a dork like me! :) lets play! I love and miss you lots, call me!

    ReplyDelete