1.09.2014

2013


I've been horrible at blogging.

I feel like I've just been in my own little world taking care of 2 kids working and Aaron has been super busy. I'm {we're} just so tired by the end of the day I don't want to do a single thing.

I'm just going to recap our year

January- 6th- We had little Kinger


February- 10th- Kelley's talk
                18th- Ariel was born!
                 20th- Kelley left on his mission

March- 31st- Easter

April- 14th- Kingston's Blessing

May- 13th- Talked to Kelley!!!
          24th- Amanda graduated

June- 4th- Moms birthday
          15th- Went to Sedona
          28th- Amanda's Birthday & first time going to a circus!!

July- 12th- Tillman turned 3
         20th- Went to California
         26th- My birthday

August- 8th- 5 year anniversary!!!
              30th- Aaron's Birthday

September

October- 30th- Halloween

November - 8th- Went to California
                    28th- Thanksgiving

December- 25th- Christmas & talked to Kelley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment