10.01.2010

Johnny

Today Aaron and I were able to meet Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine thanks to my friend Emily! She works in the film department at ASU. They came down to promote Jackass 3D so she hooked us up! They are such nice guys. They absolutely LOVED Tillman! First we waited in line to get his autograph and picture. After that we went into a classroom and we were able to ask them questions about the movie. Once we were done with the questions they came up to Tillman again! :) it was so much fun!! THANKS EM!!!

Waiting in line


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Tillman's first celeb. sighting scrapbook page. And so young. May the excitement never end. Take care my darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you kidding me?! You suck!!! Till, I'm so jealous! :) We need to play, I haven't seen you in a long time!!! :(

    ReplyDelete