Oh my goodness. you can actually see him! isn't it cool that he is so close, he's right there in your tummy but you can't hold him yet! he is adorable laura i love it!
Wow Laura these are so cool!! I wish we would have went and got a 3-D ultrasound! Its crazy how you can totally see his little face.. I love it!! What great pictures to have. After I saw them I told Sam that I wanted to get one done right now, but he reminded me that we will meet him in exactly a week so I guess I can be patient. Haha
Oh my goodness. you can actually see him! isn't it cool that he is so close, he's right there in your tummy but you can't hold him yet! he is adorable laura i love it!
ReplyDeleteWow Laura these are so cool!! I wish we would have went and got a 3-D ultrasound! Its crazy how you can totally see his little face.. I love it!! What great pictures to have. After I saw them I told Sam that I wanted to get one done right now, but he reminded me that we will meet him in exactly a week so I guess I can be patient. Haha
ReplyDeleteOh! My! Gosh! This is way cool! Love that little pouty face.
ReplyDelete