a BOY!! We are so excited that we finally know what we're having! I can't wait to start shopping for him. Now I get to start picking out what I want for his nursery! Also we can start thinking about names!
I get so excited when I think about what wonderful priesthood we are bringing into the world! Our boys are gonna be best buds and I can't wait for them to play together! yeah!
LAURA!! I am so happy you are having a boy!! I didnt even realize that we are almost due on the same day! We are also having a boy and we are due June 7th! How fun! I am really excited for you!
Oh, Laura and Aaron! How exciting. Here is my first suggestion for a name. I heard it in the church parking lot as a woman from the other ward called her husband, Brock. I think it has a cool manly kind of feel to it. Hey, Brock. What do you think?
Oh, Laura and Aaron! How exciting! Here's my first suggestion for a name. I heard in the church parking lot as a woman from the other ward called her husband, Brock. Hey, Brock. It has that manly kind of feel to it don't you think?
I get so excited when I think about what wonderful priesthood we are bringing into the world! Our boys are gonna be best buds and I can't wait for them to play together! yeah!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Laura! You are going to be such a great mom :)
ReplyDeleteLAURA!! I am so happy you are having a boy!! I didnt even realize that we are almost due on the same day! We are also having a boy and we are due June 7th! How fun! I am really excited for you!
ReplyDeleteOh, Laura and Aaron! How exciting. Here is my first suggestion for a name. I heard it in the church parking lot as a woman from the other ward called her husband, Brock. I think it has a cool manly kind of feel to it. Hey, Brock. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteOh, Laura and Aaron! How exciting! Here's my first suggestion for a name. I heard in the church parking lot as a woman from the other ward called her husband, Brock. Hey, Brock. It has that manly kind of feel to it don't you think?
ReplyDeleteMy Grandson is already so cute!
ReplyDelete